Subscribe on iTunes
In today’s episode, we’re recording three of four and we’re just really tired already… also there’s bathroom humor. We talk about Alison’s birthday (send a tweet to her); a roofing company that went above and beyond; what happens when there’s a bomb threat at Home Depot; what happened to the Scan & Go app from Walmart; why this guy got banned from AirBNB (he doesn’t know why and we don’t either); and Kim K skirted the paparazzi’s stranglehold on her pictures. All this and more!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.27]Let’s All Sing In Unison
- [00:01:03.10]Episode Overview
- [00:01:30.17]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:02:07.16]Roofing Above and Beyond
- [00:09:33.26]The Best Poop Headline Ever
- [00:13:50.04]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:14:03.18]Thieving In Wal-Mart
- [00:18:41.11]Banned from AirBnB
- [00:27:02.29]Kim K Hired Her Own Papz
Happy birthday @UnAlison!Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
“I don’t have time for that!” Well, do you have time to get business?Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
At what point is it OK to ban customers without rationale or explanations?
Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Mentioned In This Episode
- Dial One Roofing of Oregon Inc.
- Home Depot ‘Bomb Threat’ Was Actually Customer Warning He’s About to Poop
- Ex-Walmart Exec Says Theft Helped Kill Walmart’s Cashierless Checkout Technology
- Digital Exile: How I Got Banned for Life From Airbnb