Subscribe on iTunes
In today’s episode, we’re letting you know, finally, that you can subscribe to our podcast. We’re also talking about another podcast you should listen to (in ADDITION to ours); why texting can be a good thing; how the CPD responds to Budweiser’s “Free Beer” campaign; and WeWork takes a cultural stand against meat. All this, a listener question, a made-up word and more!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:32.16]Also, You Can Subscribe
- [00:02:06.14]Episode Overview
- [00:02:35.25]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:02:44.11]Reply All Podcast
- [00:04:34.08]Texting Can Be Good
- [00:16:36.14]Beer for the Browns
- [00:19:14.29]WeWork But Not For Meat
- [00:20:46.02]Listener Question: Is it always a good idea to stand for your own morals?
- [00:28:19.05]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:28:33.21]Made-Up Word: Jobstacle
Texting isn’t bad, but there are some important Dos and Don’ts.Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Listener Question: Is it always a good idea to stand for your own morals?Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Jobstacle is the dirtiest word in this episode.Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Mentioned In This Episode
- Reply All Podcast
- The Surprisingly Positive Power of Texting, According to Science
- Cleveland Police Tweet
- WeWork Takes Meat off the Menu as Part of Environmental Policy Drive
- Is Self-doubt Your Biggest ‘Jobstacle’?