Subscribe on iTunes
In today’s episode, we’re going to cover lots of controversial things: inflated listener numbers, man-buns, “fair-use” takes a beatdown, and how Build-A-Bear and Dominos intersect. All this whil we’re eating frygments. Save us, Walter Carr!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:27.16]Episode Overview
- [00:01:03.04]One (or Two) of Seven
- [00:03:21.17]The Most Controversial, Offensive, Degrading Thing Ever
- [00:05:54.21]How Bad Do You Want It?
- [00:11:44.01]Fair-Use is WHAT again?!?
- [00:22:51.06]Made-Up Word: Frygments
You aren’t defined by your generation; you are defined by what you do. (See #WalterCarr)Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Why is the onus of “fair-use” on the creator?Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
I wonder how many people at the @buildabear #PayYourAge promotion also had @Dominos tattoos.Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Mentioned In This Episode
- Tim Durkin and His Metallic Business Card
- British Airways Worker Claims He Was Fired for Having a Man Bun
- He Walked All Night to Be on Time for His First Day of Work. His Boss Was so Impressed He Gave Him a Car
- Court Rules Copying Photos Found on Internet is Fair Use
- Build-a-Bear ‘Pay Your Age’ Offer Abandoned Amid ‘Chaos’