Subscribe on iTunes
We’re shaking off the rusty cobwebs from our vacation, and what do we find? Millennials are starving for content, ruining mayonnaise, suing for pizza, forcing Wal-Mart to compete with Netflix, and stealing vacation time! All of this and more… aren’t you glad we’re back?
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:27.11]Welcome back…
- [00:03:53.20]Not a lot of Frankfurts
- [00:05:46.09]A Little Endorsement
- [00:07:31.12]Mayonaise Is RUINED!
- [00:09:58.09]100 Years of 100 Pizzas
- [00:13:29.12]Speaking of Cat Poop
- [00:17:31.05]Another Video-Streaming Service… Another?
- [00:23:36.23]Vacation-time Showers
- [00:27:47.07]Made-Up Word: Amazonesia
A cat poop parasite could make you fearless… maybe.Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
We are at a digital media crossroads. It’s terrifying and fascinating!Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Mentioned In This Episode
How Millennials Killed Mayonnaise
Domino’s Ends Lifetime Free Pizza Promotion After Too Many People Get Tattoos
Parasite in Cat Poop Could Be Reducing Our Fear of Failure, Study Finds
Walmart Is Reportedly Planning a Video Streaming Service to Compete With Netflix and Amazon
Donating Vacation Time to New Moms Is a Trendy Co-worker Baby Shower Gift