By James Marler
Subscribe on iTunes
We’re taking a little bit of time off this summer for family time, but we don’t want you, our loyal seven listeners, to miss out. So we’re revisiting some of our favorite episodes over the next few of weeks. This is a special rebroadcast of Episode #1 with our special guest… us!
For Episode 1, our UnAdventure begins with the most valuable thing an entrepreneur can have, and ends on Jug Mountain. Just the podcast ride you’ve been waiting for.
Hear what Alison thinks about a customer faking the grossest product shipment ever and who Scott thinks you should never mess with online.
Click to Watch
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- Why QR codes kill kittens
- What is, and is not, trademark infringement
- The dumbest move we’ve seen on the Internet. EVER.
- How to handle false accusations about your brand
- The importance of good reviews on your site
- When to walk away from a problem customer
- How to determine the difference between a troll and a customer with a legitimate complaint
- When to give a refund even if the customer is wrong
- How we’ve scared the crap out of brands
- Why it’s important for the people handling social media to have authority to take care of a problem
- And so much more. . .
Items mentioned in this episode
Video provided by: AtomicSpark
Audio recorded by: Wayne Cochrane Sound