Sales teams want marketing teams to make it RAIN! Marketing teams want sales to make it RAIN! See the dilemma in that?
This, as you’re likely aware, is a big problem around the globe for businesses big and small, which is exactly why the act of eliminating silos and getting sales and marketing on the same team is critical. But how does this happen? Watch this awesome interview with Krista Kortla, the Senior Vice President of Marketing from Block Imaging and see the possibilities for your organization…
Content Marketing Workshops: Changing The Game
As you’ll see from watching the video, Krista Kotrla shares her story about her company’s fascinating journey to success through content marketing. We talk about how a major pain point was company wide buy-in and sales and marketing were not on the same page. Even better, we talk how they fixed this problem. The catalyst for this change was having a content marketing workshop(with our very own Marcus Sheridan), an event that had a dramatic effect and impact on company employees and ROI.
Questions answered in this interview:
- What was the biggest pain point with trying to move your company into that content marketing direction?
- Where did you first hear about content marketing workshops and why did you think it would solve your problems?
- Why did you choose the TSL team aka Marcus Sheridan for your company workshop.
- After your workshop can you talk to me about some of the changes that took place?
- When you were on your content journey were you surprised by who emerged as champion content contributors?
- How was your companies brand been impacted in terms of the way their industry peers view them.
- What advice would you give to companies that have a gap between “leadership buy in” and potential “content contributors” that don’t have buy in.
- What advice would you give to a company when they have leadership and contributors buy in but, the company experiences declines in enthusiasm/production over time? Basically they have stalled out.
- What type of financial impact has the content marketing and implementing a content workshop paid back to the company? Can you share a bit of the ROI with the viewers?