Subscribe on iTunes
In this episode of the UnPodcast, we look into the future; our future anyway. We also talk about the advent of subscription services; stories about some of the original subscription services we’ve used; why Abercrombie & Fitch is in a really bad HR place; and should you have the right, once you’re an adult, to edit your social media footprint? All this and more!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:27.13]In the Year 2023
- [00:02:21.26]What’s In The [Subscription] Box?!?!?
- [00:11:46.29]Columbia House
- [00:14:25.18]Abercrombie & Fitch In A Really Bad Suit
- [00:25:06.29]Editing Your Social Life
What digital service would you subscribe to? What do you WISH you could subscribe to?Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Can a company refuse to hire you because you’re ugly?Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Do you need the right to edit your social media life once you become an adult?Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Mentioned In This Episode
- Nearly Half of American Online Shoppers Pay for Streaming-media Services and 15 Percent Have E-commerce Box Subscriptions
- How Abercrombie Ended up Being Sued by 250,000 Employees
- Today’s Kids Will Need Right to Remove Online Posts About Them