Subscribe on iTunes
Happy Valentine’s/Singles Awareness Day from the UnPodcast! Today we talk, primarily, about that most traditional of romantic topics: Human Resources. We discuss why Texans can’t play with Google’s Fine Art App; how a makeup line tried to co-opt the #MeToo movement; how your job might be killing you; and what really makes a person quit a job? Is it a bad manager, a bad boss, a bad manager, a bad job, or a bad manager? All this, a made-up word, and absolutely no snow pants!
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:27.15]Valentines Day Music
- [00:01:21.21]Same As Always
- [00:02:04.17]You Can Have Your Brisket, But No Google Art Selfies
- [00:05:45.28]MeToo? No, Jerome Falic, not you.
- [00:11:36.07]Where’s Your Desk Pillow?
- [00:22:48.11]Quitting the Boss or Job?
- [00:28:52.08]Made-Up Word: Chillactivism
You know what grinds my gears? Snow pants are out of season while it’s snowing outside.Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Hard Candy makeup line… Falic Fashion Group… Yeah… that’s what we’re talking about today.Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
You can’t tell your employees that they’re valued, and then, figuratively, beat them to death.Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Kiss your Valentine today, or, if you don’t have one, kiss yourself.Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Mentioned In This Episode
- Here’s Why Texans Can’t Use Google’s Viral Art Selfie Feature
- Beauty Brand Hard Candy Is Accused of Trying to ‘Glamorize and Capitalize on Rape Culture’ After Applying for a Trademark of #metoo to Use on Its Makeup Products
- Do You Work More Than 39 Hours a Week? Your Job Could Be Killing You
- Why People Really Quit Their Jobs