Subscribe on iTunes
In this episode of the UnPodcast, we’re coming to you again live from our home library. We’re back live on Facebook and talking about shots fired during our last episode; more things millennials are… wait, reviving? not killing?; expensive Squish gummies; HQ’s CEO goes a little off the rails; a woman returns a kindness to a good samaritan; a made-up word, a listener question and absolutely nothing else.
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:00.00]Emma Sponsorship Mention
- [00:00:27.08]Back In The House
- [00:01:27.24]Episode Overview
- [00:01:54.18]Millenial Vinyl
- [00:05:42.29]CEOh My God
- [00:13:57.03]One Good Turn
- [00:16:42.19]Made-Up Word: Groutfit
- [00:18:41.08]Listener Question: I need advice for crowdsource-funding type marketing of a prodcut you can’t offer investment incentive for without taking away from what you’re selling.
- Millennials Are Blamed for a Lot of Things but They’re Reviving the Vinyl Record Industry
- CEO of HQ, the Hottest App Going: If You Run This Profile, We’ll Fire Our Host
- Woman Raises More Than $60,000 for Homeless Man Who Helped Her
Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet ThisNext week: Groutfits./tweetthis]