Subscribe on iTunes
This episode of the UnPodcast, comes to you live from our Front Room. We go live on Facebook and talk about Black Friday (on)lines; why the Secret Sister Gift Exchange is STILL a scam; Thrive Themes “UnBlackFriday” sale; how and why Patagonia literally gave it all. All this and a made-up word, a listener question, and off-screen boxes.
Click to Listen
Other topics include:
- [00:00:27.22]Live from Our Front… Room?
- [00:01:13.12]Episode Overview
- [00:02:39.22]Black Friday (On)lines
- [00:09:44.28]Secret Sister Scam
- [00:14:29.05]UnBlackFriday (Litigation Pending)
- [00:17:19.16]Patgonia Gives It All… Literally
- [00:19:49.11]Made-Up Word: Jobstacle
- [00:21:13.13]Listener Question: Was McDonald’s Black Friday tweet a planned strategy, or a legitimate mistake?
- Don’t Fall for the ‘secret Sister’ Gift Exchange. It’s Totally Illegal
- UnBlackFriday: The Results Are In…
- Outdoor Clothing Company Patagonia Donates Entire $10m Black Friday Sales to Environmental Organisations
It’s hard to have a jobstacle when we don’t have jobs.Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
Was @McDonalds Black Friday tweet a planned strategy, or a legitimate mistake?Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This
UnSecretSanta is December 12!Powered By the Tweet This PluginTweet This