Subscribe on iTunes
On this episode of the UnPodcast, we returned to Moron Mountain, where we featured 6 different “morons,” ranging from the sender of a nasty LinkedIn rejection to a man who was willing to go on a shooting rampage in exchange for retweets, to a college student who caused her parents to lose $80,000.
We specifically talked about these 6 morons:
- MORON #1: TeamWork Online’s disrespectful comment about the disappearance of the Malaysian Airlines flight [00:07: 30]
- MORON #2: A nasty LinkedIn rejection[00:14:26.18]
- MORON #3: Daughter’s Facebook brag cost her family $80,000[00:20:47.20]
- MORON #4: U.S. man arrested for threatening to shoot someone randomly on the street for 100 retweets [00:28:58.09]
- MORON #5: Federal government says tweets take weeks to produce [00:33:35.03]
- MORON #6: Vector Marketing Company representative makes remark about “crap made in China” to man and his 7-year-old adopted daughter from China [00:39:05.11]
- And so much more. . .
Video provided by: AtomicSpark
Audio recorded by: Wayne Cochrane Sound